Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Creation Presentations

This was a quick and fun project I did with my sixth graders.  They were given 10 minutes to explore the Hubble Telescope gallery and enjoy the beauty of space.  After the 10 minutes, they split themselves into groups to make a presentation using five great pictures and one or two Bible verses about the awesome creative powers of God.  I forbade them to use PowerPoint, and in the future I'll most likely direct them from Keynote as well.

The presentations below were originally done as Keynotes, but I converted them to PDFs through Google Drive to make sharing online easier. Here are some of the best!

Even if you're not a creationist, we can all agree that the stars are gorgeous when viewed through Hubble. 

You can view the original instructions here

No comments:

Post a Comment