As we wrap up the school year, I thought it only appropriate to have one more App Test Drive Week with my middle schoolers. Maybe there is a gem in this list that you can play with over the summer. Enjoy!
- Animation Express (3.0 stars out of 5) -- Draw your own pictures, easily animate them and make your own videos.
- Ask3 (3.0 stars) -- An interactive learning management system. Create lessons, collaborate with your class, upload videos -- The possibilities are endless!
- Flowboard (3.6 stars) -- Create beautiful presentations and replace PowerPoint with something more dynamic.
- Haiku Deck (3.4 stars) -- Another presentation software. This is mostly picture-based with a limit to the amount of text per page.
- MyHistro (1.7 stars) -- Tell your story using maps and timelines and pictures and video and... You get the idea.
- NatureTap (3.6 stars) -- An app that lets you see and hear animals. Make sure you have students wear headphones on this one.
- Soo Meta (2.6 stars) -- Students can watch videos on Soo Meta that you upload or share with your class. One student said it was a great way to keep up on current events.
Feel free to check out the raw data and student comments here.
Previous test drives:Week Three