Next year, I will be working with students from preschool through high school and hope to bring a more focused approach to Genius Hour in my upper elementary computer classes.
This blog serves as my journal of teaching and learning with the technology at my disposal. As I interact with other teachers on Twitter, try new things with my students, or help my colleagues at school, I will share my thoughts on this blog. It is my hope that by lending my two cents on educational technological topics I will in turn help you as you work with students and teachers in your school.
You can always reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org or @cncdky on Twitter. I look forward to working with you!
Other fun facts:
- I live in Kentucky.
- I met my wife in New Jersey.
- We adopted our daughter from South Korea.
- I cheer wholeheartedly for the Philadelphia Eagles.
- I am recovered from a nasty illness called Guillain-Barre Syndrome.
- I attend Crossroads Community Church at the Florence, KY, campus. I work with 4th and 5th graders Sunday mornings.