Monday, March 5, 2012

Watch What Yer Sayin'

I had another ScreenChomp assignment due today, and I'm spending my entire planning period listening to the same problem 35 times.  Yes, I'm bored.  However, they love it, and it's a great way to make sure they understand the problem and the process.

The crazy thing is that I hear myself in the background numerous times.  With all these voice recording toys in my room, I just realized how I need to be careful of what I say.  When I think of the potential sound bytes that could be recorded and replayed for parents or administrators... Wow!

Take this one for example.  The young lady does a fine job of explaining the problem, but listen to me in the background.  Yes, I'm reprimanding a kid.  No, I wasn't particularly mean, but it does wake me up to realize that what I say is not just heard in real time but is now easily recorded for future use. Gulp.

http://www.screenchomp.com/t/DWcV6MkqqD6W

No comments:

Post a Comment